Hola BdC fans!
I have been waiting, with my finger crossed, to hear back from Bosque on the availability of Casa Blanca for our dates. I just heard back... and it is booked. I am really sad. I got everyone excited, convinced my older parents to join us and we planned to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday there.
We have stayed in a Deluxe Cabina, but I am considering a Classic (sticker shock and two beds would be nice for our family of three). Could anyone tell me about the Classic Cabinas, how they are situated, what they are like and if they have an outdoor sitting area and a hammock? What is the order of preference?
I would love to have your input. I am sitting in my pitty pot, sad about Casa Blanca and know that I will have a few more days before I hear back from Bosque.
Bosque del Cabo- Classic Cabina?
Hola BdC fans!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City