Hola BdC fans!
I have been waiting, with my finger crossed, to hear back from Bosque on the availability of Casa Blanca for our dates. I just heard back... and it is booked. I am really sad. I got everyone excited, convinced my older parents to join us and we planned to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday there.
We have stayed in a Deluxe Cabina, but I am considering a Classic (sticker shock and two beds would be nice for our family of three). Could anyone tell me about the Classic Cabinas, how they are situated, what they are like and if they have an outdoor sitting area and a hammock? What is the order of preference?
I would love to have your input. I am sitting in my pitty pot, sad about Casa Blanca and know that I will have a few more days before I hear back from Bosque.
Bosque del Cabo- Classic Cabina?
Hola BdC fans!
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Quick CR Trip Report
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 5 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 6 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 7 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 9 Cancun day trips
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report