Hola BdC fans!
I have been waiting, with my finger crossed, to hear back from Bosque on the availability of Casa Blanca for our dates. I just heard back... and it is booked. I am really sad. I got everyone excited, convinced my older parents to join us and we planned to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday there.
We have stayed in a Deluxe Cabina, but I am considering a Classic (sticker shock and two beds would be nice for our family of three). Could anyone tell me about the Classic Cabinas, how they are situated, what they are like and if they have an outdoor sitting area and a hammock? What is the order of preference?
I would love to have your input. I am sitting in my pitty pot, sad about Casa Blanca and know that I will have a few more days before I hear back from Bosque.
Bosque del Cabo- Classic Cabina?
Hola BdC fans!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo