I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Border complications from C.R. to Panama?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 8 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 9 Cabo airport transfers
- 10 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 11 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 12 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 13 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 14 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 15 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 16 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 17 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 18 Riu vs Westin?
- 19 Sim card and power
- 20 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Costa rica help
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Roatan safety and other suggestions?