I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 3 Best plan - suggestions
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 6 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 7 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 8 Mexico City over Christmas
- 9 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 10 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 11 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 12 Cozumel airport transfers
- 13 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 14 Vacation choices
- 15 Puerto Vallarta
- 16 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 19 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 23 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 24 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 25 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report