I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 brand reputation management
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Best resort for our situation?
- 4 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 5 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 6 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Driver needed for Panama City
- 9 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 10 Tikal
- 11 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 12 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 13 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 14 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 15 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 16 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 17 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 18 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 19 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 20 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 21 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 22 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 23 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 24 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 25 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!