I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 2 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 3 Copa Airlines?
- 4 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 5 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 6 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 9 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 10 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 11 Tulum (camping)
- 12 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 13 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 14 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 15 Riviera Maya
- 16 Excursions
- 17 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 19 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 20 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 21 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 22 Eric Brahms
- 23 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 24 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 25 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA