I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 (U.S) VERIZON Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change