I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
- 3 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 4 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 5 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 6 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 7 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 8 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 9 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 10 Cancun All inclusive
- 11 girls getaway
- 12 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 17 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 18 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 20 Cancun and cuba
- 21 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 22 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 23 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?