I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 2 Planning a car trip
- 3 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 4 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 5 first timers planning our own trip
- 6 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 7 Beach for kids in CR
- 8 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 9 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 10 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 11 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 12 Costa Rica itinerary
- 13 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 14 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 15 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 20 La Fortuna via Poas
- 21 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 22 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 23 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 24 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 25 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter