I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xiphos-supplement/
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 5 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 6 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 7 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 8 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 9 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 10 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 11 Non tourist beach in December
- 12 unsafe?
- 13 Driving in Mexico
- 14 Sending things back home.
- 15 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 16 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 17 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 19 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 20 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 21 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 23 White hair in Valladolid....
- 24 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 25 unsafer?