I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 top grade medical marijuana and Oils for patients and smokers,
- 2 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 3 Solo touring in Panama City
- 4 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 5 Mexico City and...?
- 6 Driving in CR
- 7 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 8 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 9 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 10 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 11 Tamarindo Sept
- 12 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 13 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 14 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 15 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 16 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 17 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 18 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 19 Renting Car in Mexico
- 20 Cancun All inclusive
- 21 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 24 Budget Belize
- 25 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids