I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 6 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 10 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?