I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://myhealthpeak.com/hl12-customer-reviews/
- 2 AdWords and AdSense Affect SEO Rankings
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testoflex-advanced/
- 4 Interjet Airline
- 5 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 6 One month surf and yoga
- 7 Returning home
- 8 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 9 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 13 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 14 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 18 Cancun all inclusive
- 19 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 20 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 21 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 23 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 24 White hair in Valladolid....
- 25 Roatan