We're planning a 2 week trip to Guatemala and Belize, starting in early Novemember. We're a little concerned about how to book accomodations. We bought a Fodors Travel guide for that region... and it comes with telephone and faxes for some of these places. Is it feasible to try to arrange accomodations via long distance calls/faxes? Can we do it via email.. haahha right?-) What about the locations without telecommunications, should I try the old snail mail method... or just show up at their doorstep?
Sonny and Sheila.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 2 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 3 La Fortuna via Poas
- 4 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 5 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 6 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 7 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 8 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 10 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 11 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 12 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 13 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 14 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 15 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 18 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 19 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 20 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 21 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 22 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 23 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 24 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans
- 25 Manuel Antonio or Uvita