We're planning a 2 week trip to Guatemala and Belize, starting in early Novemember. We're a little concerned about how to book accomodations. We bought a Fodors Travel guide for that region... and it comes with telephone and faxes for some of these places. Is it feasible to try to arrange accomodations via long distance calls/faxes? Can we do it via email.. haahha right?-) What about the locations without telecommunications, should I try the old snail mail method... or just show up at their doorstep?
Sonny and Sheila.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 6 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 driving down through mexico
- 9 Things to do in Cabo
- 10 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 11 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 12 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 14 Planning a trip to Panama
- 15 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 16 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 17 Driving in Mexico
- 18 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 19 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 20 unsafe?
- 21 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 22 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 24 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 25 Driving in Costa Rica