Girlfriend and I are looking to stay in the Cayo District Area/Jungle for about 5 nights. Price being equal, which resort would you reccommend? We are looking to do Cave Tubing, ATM, Caracol with side trip to Rio Frio and Rio On, and Crystal Cave or Black Hole Drop. last day/night would be doing what the resort has to offer (canoeing, kayaking, hiking, etc.). I'd appreciate any thoughts on the itinerary and also comments regarding the lodging. Thanks!!
Black Rock Lodge or Crystal Paradise Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 WHAT WILL YOU WEAR FOR HALLOWEEN DAY
- 2 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 3 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 4 Costa Rica first timers
- 5 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 6 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 7 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 8 think twice before using expedia
- 9 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 10 best places in Baja
- 11 Beachfront in Tulum
- 12 Belize, first time
- 13 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 14 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 15 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 16 Costa Rica with young kids
- 17 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 18 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 19 Security in Oaxaca
- 20 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 21 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 22 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 23 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 24 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 25 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday