Girlfriend and I are looking to stay in the Cayo District Area/Jungle for about 5 nights. Price being equal, which resort would you reccommend? We are looking to do Cave Tubing, ATM, Caracol with side trip to Rio Frio and Rio On, and Crystal Cave or Black Hole Drop. last day/night would be doing what the resort has to offer (canoeing, kayaking, hiking, etc.). I'd appreciate any thoughts on the itinerary and also comments regarding the lodging. Thanks!!
Black Rock Lodge or Crystal Paradise Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Costa rica help
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo