Girlfriend and I are looking to stay in the Cayo District Area/Jungle for about 5 nights. Price being equal, which resort would you reccommend? We are looking to do Cave Tubing, ATM, Caracol with side trip to Rio Frio and Rio On, and Crystal Cave or Black Hole Drop. last day/night would be doing what the resort has to offer (canoeing, kayaking, hiking, etc.). I'd appreciate any thoughts on the itinerary and also comments regarding the lodging. Thanks!!
Black Rock Lodge or Crystal Paradise Resort
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 2 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Mexico Vacation
- 5 white water rafting in Dominical
- 6 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 9 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 10 Car rental in Cancun
- 11 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 12 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 13 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 14 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 15 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 16 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 17 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 18 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 19 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 20 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 21 San Miguel De Allende
- 22 Adopt an animal donation?
- 23 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 24 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 25 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)