Girlfriend and I are looking to stay in the Cayo District Area/Jungle for about 5 nights. Price being equal, which resort would you reccommend? We are looking to do Cave Tubing, ATM, Caracol with side trip to Rio Frio and Rio On, and Crystal Cave or Black Hole Drop. last day/night would be doing what the resort has to offer (canoeing, kayaking, hiking, etc.). I'd appreciate any thoughts on the itinerary and also comments regarding the lodging. Thanks!!
Black Rock Lodge or Crystal Paradise Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize
- 2 bicycle through central america
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 Copa Airlines?
- 5 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 6 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 7 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 8 Planning trip to Panama
- 9 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 10 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 11 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Panama
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip