I'm heading to Roatan next winter. I'm a bird lover and would like to take a good bird book with me. I haven't had good luck with finding a book dedicated to birds of Honduras. Any recommendations would be happily received.
Bird book for Honduras?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 2 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 5 Costa Rica first timers
- 6 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 7 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 8 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 9 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 10 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 11 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 12 think twice before using expedia
- 13 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 best places in Baja
- 15 Beachfront in Tulum
- 16 Belize, first time
- 17 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 18 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 19 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 20 Costa Rica with young kids
- 21 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 22 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 23 Security in Oaxaca
- 24 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 25 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?