We just came back from Costa Rica. Lots of misrepresented information. Hotels were out of the way places with few amenities, and the driving distance between places were grossly underestimated. We did stay at a place on gulf of Nicoya, Tango Mar Hotel. Very nice, and worth the drive.
Beware of Travel bby Jenn Tours
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 2 Costa Rica & Panama
- 3 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 4 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 5 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 6 Embera Village
- 7 an evening in San Jose...?
- 8 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 9 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 10 Food at Leon airport?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 13 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 14 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 15 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 16 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 17 Tela and La Ceiba
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 March/April weather
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 One Week in Southern Belize
- 24 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 25 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!