We just came back from Costa Rica. Lots of misrepresented information. Hotels were out of the way places with few amenities, and the driving distance between places were grossly underestimated. We did stay at a place on gulf of Nicoya, Tango Mar Hotel. Very nice, and worth the drive.
Beware of Travel bby Jenn Tours
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 2 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 5 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 6 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 7 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 8 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 11 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 12 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 13 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 16 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 17 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 18 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 19 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 20 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 21 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 24 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 25 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?