We just came back from Costa Rica. Lots of misrepresented information. Hotels were out of the way places with few amenities, and the driving distance between places were grossly underestimated. We did stay at a place on gulf of Nicoya, Tango Mar Hotel. Very nice, and worth the drive.
Beware of Travel bby Jenn Tours
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Riviera maya
- 4 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 5 Cabo Alternative
- 6 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 7 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 8 Cancun in March
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 11 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 12 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 13 8 days in costa rica!
- 14 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 15 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 16 Car Rental in Panama
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 18 Belize
- 19 Planning trip to Panama
- 20 Copa Airlines?
- 21 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 22 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 23 bicycle through central america
- 24 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 25 Tijuana Safety in 2015?