We just came back from Costa Rica. Lots of misrepresented information. Hotels were out of the way places with few amenities, and the driving distance between places were grossly underestimated. We did stay at a place on gulf of Nicoya, Tango Mar Hotel. Very nice, and worth the drive.
Beware of Travel bby Jenn Tours
- 1 please help!
- 2 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 3 Belize
- 4 Costa Rica
- 5 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 6 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 7 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 10 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 11 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 12 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 13 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!