We just came back from Costa Rica. Lots of misrepresented information. Hotels were out of the way places with few amenities, and the driving distance between places were grossly underestimated. We did stay at a place on gulf of Nicoya, Tango Mar Hotel. Very nice, and worth the drive.
Beware of Travel bby Jenn Tours
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Costa Rica questions
- 3 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 4 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 7 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 8 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 9 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter