After a week in Guatemala, I have a few days I'd like to spend in Belize. Haven't been, so don't know the best places, but seems like I'd want to stay on the coast somewhere south of Belize City, like perhaps Dangriga. (Open to suggestions!) My main problem is that I can't seem to find a simple way to get from Guatemala City to Dangriga (or even Belize City) without swapping airlines and paying a fortune. Seems like for such a short distance there ought to be something easier. Can you advise? If time weren't an issue, I'd consider a bus, but I don't think that's an option. Please help!
Best way to get from Guatemala City to Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 2 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 3 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 5 Mexico region question
- 6 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 7 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 8 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 9 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 10 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ