We may be going to San Cristobal de las Casas very soon. I'm having dificulty in my research finding out how best to get there. One site I checked said flights from Mexico City have been discontinued. I believe we must fly into Tuxtla Guiterrez and then find transport from there. Any suggestions for airlines and best prices, best way to get from Tuxtla Guiterrez, or anything else you feel would be helpful will be appreciated.
Best way to fly to San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 2 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 3 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 4 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 5 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 6 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 7 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 8 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 9 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 10 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 11 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 14 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 15 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 16 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 17 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 21 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 22 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 23 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 24 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres
- 25 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama