We may be going to San Cristobal de las Casas very soon. I'm having dificulty in my research finding out how best to get there. One site I checked said flights from Mexico City have been discontinued. I believe we must fly into Tuxtla Guiterrez and then find transport from there. Any suggestions for airlines and best prices, best way to get from Tuxtla Guiterrez, or anything else you feel would be helpful will be appreciated.
Best way to fly to San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
- 1 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 2 Belize
- 3 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 4 Playa Samara Costa Rica
- 5 Several Neat Attractions in Costa Rica
- 6 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 7 Costa Rica Driver
- 8 please help!
- 9 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 12 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 16 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 17 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 18 Excellence Resort advice
- 19 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 20 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 21 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 22 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Costa rica questions?
- 24 Baja California
- 25 SJO-Jaco beach transportation