Got back from Costa Rica and had the most wonderful time in a 10 days stay there.
It was my first time but you can bet that it won't be the last time.
Some recommendations and tips from my trip:
Don’t skip Corcovado, we saw there so many animals and the place is so raw in the good meaning of it that I truly think that if you don’t go to Corcovado once in Costa Rica, you missed her main attraction.
We stayed there at Aguila De Osa, Bradd Johnson the owner is a great guy and the place is wonderful with nice rooms, good food, everything a couple needs when staying in Corcovado.
On the way from Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio we had A stop at Canopy San Lorenzo, we did the zip lines, include the Tarzan swing, the competition cables and the Superman, something about the Superman, this is a 750 meters cables that lasts around 45 seconds, that was a thrill!
In Manuel Antonio we stayed at San Bada, it’s quite new and very close to the national park (5 meters away) it’s in a very good standard and the the staff is more than welcoming.
In Arenal, no matter what they tell you the best hot springs is the Tabacon, I wouldn’t try anywhere else (I did Baldi and it’s just not the same).
I also recommend to talk to this guy, Alon from touroperators CR, many great tips I got from him while planning our trip
I hope this helps a little bit to you guys, I plan to go back for so many places that I didn’t see yet…
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 2 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 3 La Fortuna via Poas
- 4 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 5 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 6 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 7 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 8 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 10 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 11 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 12 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 13 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 14 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 15 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 18 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 19 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 20 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 21 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 22 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 23 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 24 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans
- 25 Manuel Antonio or Uvita
Best vacation in my life (in CR) and I traveled IN many places in my life