Got back from Costa Rica and had the most wonderful time in a 10 days stay there.
It was my first time but you can bet that it won't be the last time.
Some recommendations and tips from my trip:
Don’t skip Corcovado, we saw there so many animals and the place is so raw in the good meaning of it that I truly think that if you don’t go to Corcovado once in Costa Rica, you missed her main attraction.
We stayed there at Aguila De Osa, Bradd Johnson the owner is a great guy and the place is wonderful with nice rooms, good food, everything a couple needs when staying in Corcovado.
On the way from Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio we had A stop at Canopy San Lorenzo, we did the zip lines, include the Tarzan swing, the competition cables and the Superman, something about the Superman, this is a 750 meters cables that lasts around 45 seconds, that was a thrill!
In Manuel Antonio we stayed at San Bada, it’s quite new and very close to the national park (5 meters away) it’s in a very good standard and the the staff is more than welcoming.
In Arenal, no matter what they tell you the best hot springs is the Tabacon, I wouldn’t try anywhere else (I did Baldi and it’s just not the same).
I also recommend to talk to this guy, Alon from touroperators CR, many great tips I got from him while planning our trip
I hope this helps a little bit to you guys, I plan to go back for so many places that I didn’t see yet…
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 2 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 3 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 4 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 5 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 driving down through mexico
- 8 Things to do in Cabo
- 9 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 10 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 11 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 15 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 18 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 19 unsafe?
- 20 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 23 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 24 Driving in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Mujeres
Best vacation in my life (in CR) and I traveled IN many places in my life