Got back from Costa Rica and had the most wonderful time in a 10 days stay there.
It was my first time but you can bet that it won't be the last time.
Some recommendations and tips from my trip:
Don’t skip Corcovado, we saw there so many animals and the place is so raw in the good meaning of it that I truly think that if you don’t go to Corcovado once in Costa Rica, you missed her main attraction.
We stayed there at Aguila De Osa, Bradd Johnson the owner is a great guy and the place is wonderful with nice rooms, good food, everything a couple needs when staying in Corcovado.
On the way from Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio we had A stop at Canopy San Lorenzo, we did the zip lines, include the Tarzan swing, the competition cables and the Superman, something about the Superman, this is a 750 meters cables that lasts around 45 seconds, that was a thrill!
In Manuel Antonio we stayed at San Bada, it’s quite new and very close to the national park (5 meters away) it’s in a very good standard and the the staff is more than welcoming.
In Arenal, no matter what they tell you the best hot springs is the Tabacon, I wouldn’t try anywhere else (I did Baldi and it’s just not the same).
I also recommend to talk to this guy, Alon from touroperators CR, many great tips I got from him while planning our trip
I hope this helps a little bit to you guys, I plan to go back for so many places that I didn’t see yet…
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 KING : COMCAST TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 COMCAST MAIL b*g
- 2 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 3 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 4 Anyone interested?
- 5 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 9 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 10 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 11 Spending USD in Mexico
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Food poisoning?
- 14 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 15 Best plan - suggestions
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 17 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 18 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 19 Guanacaste in October
- 20 Good lunch spot
- 21 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 22 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 23 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 24 Art School
- 25 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
Best vacation in my life (in CR) and I traveled IN many places in my life