I'm going to Costa Rica the first week of March we are flying into San Jose the first night then going to La Paz the next day. THen staying at Poas Lodge that night, the next morning we plan on going to Poas National park then heading right to MOnteverde. Is there anywhere to store luggage at the park? Or does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do in this situation. We will being checkingout of Poas Lodge and then heading straight to the park. Also how long is the trip from Poas national park to Monteverde? I would really like to book the night tour at 5:30pm but don't know how long it will take to get there? We will be staying at Poco a Poco in Monteverde. Also if anyone has any suggestions we will be in Monteverde for 2 days then heading to Arenal. Thanks!
Best Travel tips for Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo