I'm going to Costa Rica the first week of March we are flying into San Jose the first night then going to La Paz the next day. THen staying at Poas Lodge that night, the next morning we plan on going to Poas National park then heading right to MOnteverde. Is there anywhere to store luggage at the park? Or does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do in this situation. We will being checkingout of Poas Lodge and then heading straight to the park. Also how long is the trip from Poas national park to Monteverde? I would really like to book the night tour at 5:30pm but don't know how long it will take to get there? We will be staying at Poco a Poco in Monteverde. Also if anyone has any suggestions we will be in Monteverde for 2 days then heading to Arenal. Thanks!
Best Travel tips for Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 3 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 6 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 9 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 12 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 13 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 14 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 15 Mexico
- 16 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 17 Trip ideas needed please
- 18 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 21 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 22 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 23 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 24 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 25 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.