I'm going to Costa Rica the first week of March we are flying into San Jose the first night then going to La Paz the next day. THen staying at Poas Lodge that night, the next morning we plan on going to Poas National park then heading right to MOnteverde. Is there anywhere to store luggage at the park? Or does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do in this situation. We will being checkingout of Poas Lodge and then heading straight to the park. Also how long is the trip from Poas national park to Monteverde? I would really like to book the night tour at 5:30pm but don't know how long it will take to get there? We will be staying at Poco a Poco in Monteverde. Also if anyone has any suggestions we will be in Monteverde for 2 days then heading to Arenal. Thanks!
Best Travel tips for Costa Rica
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 4 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 5 Backpack vs Wheels
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 8 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 11 Help with 5 days touring time
- 12 Costa Rica trip in March
- 13 Safety in Ixtapa
- 14 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 15 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 16 Adopt an animal donation?
- 17 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 18 Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 20 Roatan advice
- 21 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 22 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 23 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 24 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 25 Drive from Panama To Belize