My husband are planning our 10 year anniversary trip this Fall to somewhere tropical! We are looking for an all inclusive that isn't "resorty." Meaning, something a little rustic, off the beaten path, and private. We love watersports (surf, fish, sail, snorkel) as well as hiking, zip lining, etc. I have been to Costa Rica before, but it has been 15 years, so I am up for visiting again, however would ideally like to go to another location. Any ideas welcomed! Thank you!!
Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 cancun
- 3 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 4 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 5 Cuernavaca
- 6 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 7 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 8 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 9 best places in Baja
- 10 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 13 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 14 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 15 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 16 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 17 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 18 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 19 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 21 costa rica logistics
- 22 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 23 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 24 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 25 costa rica logistics again