My husband are planning our 10 year anniversary trip this Fall to somewhere tropical! We are looking for an all inclusive that isn't "resorty." Meaning, something a little rustic, off the beaten path, and private. We love watersports (surf, fish, sail, snorkel) as well as hiking, zip lining, etc. I have been to Costa Rica before, but it has been 15 years, so I am up for visiting again, however would ideally like to go to another location. Any ideas welcomed! Thank you!!
Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 2 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 3 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 an evening in San Jose...?
- 6 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 7 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 8 Food at Leon airport?
- 9 Food at Leon airport?
- 10 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 11 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 12 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 13 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 14 Costa Rica & Panama
- 15 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 16 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 17 Tela and La Ceiba
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 March/April weather
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 One Week in Southern Belize
- 24 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 25 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!