My husband are planning our 10 year anniversary trip this Fall to somewhere tropical! We are looking for an all inclusive that isn't "resorty." Meaning, something a little rustic, off the beaten path, and private. We love watersports (surf, fish, sail, snorkel) as well as hiking, zip lining, etc. I have been to Costa Rica before, but it has been 15 years, so I am up for visiting again, however would ideally like to go to another location. Any ideas welcomed! Thank you!!
Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Departure tax
- 2 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 3 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 4 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 5 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 6 Costa Rica first timers
- 7 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 8 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 9 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 10 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 11 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 13 think twice before using expedia
- 14 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 best places in Baja
- 16 Beachfront in Tulum
- 17 Belize, first time
- 18 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 19 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 20 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 21 Costa Rica with young kids
- 22 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Security in Oaxaca
- 25 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?