My husband are planning our 10 year anniversary trip this Fall to somewhere tropical! We are looking for an all inclusive that isn't "resorty." Meaning, something a little rustic, off the beaten path, and private. We love watersports (surf, fish, sail, snorkel) as well as hiking, zip lining, etc. I have been to Costa Rica before, but it has been 15 years, so I am up for visiting again, however would ideally like to go to another location. Any ideas welcomed! Thank you!!
Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 2 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 5 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 8 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 9 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 10 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 11 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 12 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 13 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 16 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 17 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 18 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 19 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 20 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 21 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 24 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 25 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?