My husband are planning our 10 year anniversary trip this Fall to somewhere tropical! We are looking for an all inclusive that isn't "resorty." Meaning, something a little rustic, off the beaten path, and private. We love watersports (surf, fish, sail, snorkel) as well as hiking, zip lining, etc. I have been to Costa Rica before, but it has been 15 years, so I am up for visiting again, however would ideally like to go to another location. Any ideas welcomed! Thank you!!
Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Backpack vs Wheels
- 4 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 7 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 8 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.