Where is the best place to land LIB or SJO and is Vista Golfo for zipline and canopy tours a good place to start. I am free to go where ever so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have 14 days so I would like to see as much as time will allow so should I start at beach and work my way back or start in rainforest/cloudforest and work my way toward beaches. What is the best rain/cloudforest to visit for first time I know that ALL of CR is spectacular so where ever I go will be great so all advice will be appreciated. I would like to see a volcano and would like 1 day at a spa I have never done the spa thing and would like to do that as well as zipline, bird/butterfly's, wildlife in general. I want this first time out of the USA to leave me wanting more as I know this will be the case with CR... after reading volcano_girl's adventures. I want to come back and show my friends that you can afford to go to CR without breaking the bank and still have a fantastic time. I am not fancy and don't have a ton of money but this has been my dream since ..hmmmm for as long as I can remember Toucan Sam (lol no joke..O) ) and then I am reading Fodors forum and VG's trips and I decided that just because you don't make $65.000 a year does NOT mean you can't travel to a special place like Costa Rica You don't need to be wealthy to make your dreams come true..you just a will to go make it happen.
Best Place To Land
- 1 please help!
- 2 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 3 Belize
- 4 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 5 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 6 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 7 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 8 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 9 Excellence Resort advice
- 10 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 13 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 14 Costa rica questions?
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 18 Motorcycles
- 19 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 20 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 21 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 22 Nude sunbathing advice
- 23 1st Time to CR
- 24 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 25 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?