Where is the best place to land LIB or SJO and is Vista Golfo for zipline and canopy tours a good place to start. I am free to go where ever so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have 14 days so I would like to see as much as time will allow so should I start at beach and work my way back or start in rainforest/cloudforest and work my way toward beaches. What is the best rain/cloudforest to visit for first time I know that ALL of CR is spectacular so where ever I go will be great so all advice will be appreciated. I would like to see a volcano and would like 1 day at a spa I have never done the spa thing and would like to do that as well as zipline, bird/butterfly's, wildlife in general. I want this first time out of the USA to leave me wanting more as I know this will be the case with CR... after reading volcano_girl's adventures. I want to come back and show my friends that you can afford to go to CR without breaking the bank and still have a fantastic time. I am not fancy and don't have a ton of money but this has been my dream since ..hmmmm for as long as I can remember Toucan Sam (lol no joke..O) ) and then I am reading Fodors forum and VG's trips and I decided that just because you don't make $65.000 a year does NOT mean you can't travel to a special place like Costa Rica You don't need to be wealthy to make your dreams come true..you just a will to go make it happen.
Best Place To Land
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 2 Food poisoning?
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 6 The product is really effective in reducing
- 7 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 10 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 13 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 14 Central America travel over New Year's
- 15 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 16 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 17 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 18 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 19 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 20 Costa Rica help
- 21 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 22 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 23 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 24 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 25 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price