Where is the best place to land LIB or SJO and is Vista Golfo for zipline and canopy tours a good place to start. I am free to go where ever so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have 14 days so I would like to see as much as time will allow so should I start at beach and work my way back or start in rainforest/cloudforest and work my way toward beaches. What is the best rain/cloudforest to visit for first time I know that ALL of CR is spectacular so where ever I go will be great so all advice will be appreciated. I would like to see a volcano and would like 1 day at a spa I have never done the spa thing and would like to do that as well as zipline, bird/butterfly's, wildlife in general. I want this first time out of the USA to leave me wanting more as I know this will be the case with CR... after reading volcano_girl's adventures. I want to come back and show my friends that you can afford to go to CR without breaking the bank and still have a fantastic time. I am not fancy and don't have a ton of money but this has been my dream since ..hmmmm for as long as I can remember Toucan Sam (lol no joke..O) ) and then I am reading Fodors forum and VG's trips and I decided that just because you don't make $65.000 a year does NOT mean you can't travel to a special place like Costa Rica You don't need to be wealthy to make your dreams come true..you just a will to go make it happen.
Best Place To Land
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?