Where is the best place to land LIB or SJO and is Vista Golfo for zipline and canopy tours a good place to start. I am free to go where ever so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have 14 days so I would like to see as much as time will allow so should I start at beach and work my way back or start in rainforest/cloudforest and work my way toward beaches. What is the best rain/cloudforest to visit for first time I know that ALL of CR is spectacular so where ever I go will be great so all advice will be appreciated. I would like to see a volcano and would like 1 day at a spa I have never done the spa thing and would like to do that as well as zipline, bird/butterfly's, wildlife in general. I want this first time out of the USA to leave me wanting more as I know this will be the case with CR... after reading volcano_girl's adventures. I want to come back and show my friends that you can afford to go to CR without breaking the bank and still have a fantastic time. I am not fancy and don't have a ton of money but this has been my dream since ..hmmmm for as long as I can remember Toucan Sam (lol no joke..O) ) and then I am reading Fodors forum and VG's trips and I decided that just because you don't make $65.000 a year does NOT mean you can't travel to a special place like Costa Rica You don't need to be wealthy to make your dreams come true..you just a will to go make it happen.
Best Place To Land
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City