Where is the best place to land LIB or SJO and is Vista Golfo for zipline and canopy tours a good place to start. I am free to go where ever so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have 14 days so I would like to see as much as time will allow so should I start at beach and work my way back or start in rainforest/cloudforest and work my way toward beaches. What is the best rain/cloudforest to visit for first time I know that ALL of CR is spectacular so where ever I go will be great so all advice will be appreciated. I would like to see a volcano and would like 1 day at a spa I have never done the spa thing and would like to do that as well as zipline, bird/butterfly's, wildlife in general. I want this first time out of the USA to leave me wanting more as I know this will be the case with CR... after reading volcano_girl's adventures. I want to come back and show my friends that you can afford to go to CR without breaking the bank and still have a fantastic time. I am not fancy and don't have a ton of money but this has been my dream since ..hmmmm for as long as I can remember Toucan Sam (lol no joke..O) ) and then I am reading Fodors forum and VG's trips and I decided that just because you don't make $65.000 a year does NOT mean you can't travel to a special place like Costa Rica You don't need to be wealthy to make your dreams come true..you just a will to go make it happen.
Best Place To Land
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 2 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 3 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 4 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 10 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Somewhere hot!
- 13 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 14 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 15 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old