Everyone was so helpful with my "driving to Chichen Itza' question, I wanted to pick your brains about exchanging money. I've read recently that local buses and smaller businesses in Cancun (not to mention tipping at our hotel) would rather deal with Pesos than US$. Is it better to hit my bank here and arrive with pesos in hand or should I wait until I arrive in Cancun and do it at the airport?
Best place to exchange $$ for pesos?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Copa Airlines?
- 2 Belize
- 3 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 4 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 5 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 Planning trip to Panama
- 8 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 9 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 10 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Panama
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip