We are thinking of planning a cruise that will stop in roatan. We can go any month between November and March. What would be the best time of the year?
We love to snorkle any suggestions of the best places?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 hp@ printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Aura in Cozumel all-inclusive?Anyone recently??
- 3 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 4 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 5 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 6 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Mexico City over Christmas
- 9 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 10 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 11 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 12 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 13 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 14 Cozumel airport transfers
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Vacation choices
- 17 Puerto Vallarta
- 18 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 21 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 25 Olmec Colossal Heads