I'm considering a one to two night stay at one of the places inside Tikal Park. Reviews are mixed as to which is the prefered lodging. What are the pros and cons of Jungle Lodge, Tikal Inn and Jaguar Inn? Do most of the guides only accept payment in cash?
Best Lodging in Tikal
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 2 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 3 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 La paz at christmas
- 8 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 9 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 10 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 11 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 12 Guatemala customs question
- 13 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 14 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 15 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 16 Costa Rica questions
- 17 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 18 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 19 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 20 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 21 Rainy season
- 22 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 23 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 24 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 25 booking rooms for spring break