WE are looking for a 5 day get away the 2nd week of Jan 2014. We have stayed at several beach resorts, most recent Secrets Maroma AL and the Ritz Grand Cayman non AL. WE are in our mid thirties, love the beach, appreciate good food, a clean gym and kind staff. We are now debating between which Iberostar Grand-Jamacia, Dominican Republic and Riviera Maya. Looking for comparisons on food, beach, gym, room, etc. We want to book it today so quick replies would be very helpful!!!
Best Iberostar GRAND-MEXICO, JAMAICA, DR??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 2 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 5 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 9 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 10 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 11 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 12 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 13 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 14 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 16 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 17 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 20 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 21 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 22 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 23 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 24 Tocumen Airport layover
- 25 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca