WE are looking for a 5 day get away the 2nd week of Jan 2014. We have stayed at several beach resorts, most recent Secrets Maroma AL and the Ritz Grand Cayman non AL. WE are in our mid thirties, love the beach, appreciate good food, a clean gym and kind staff. We are now debating between which Iberostar Grand-Jamacia, Dominican Republic and Riviera Maya. Looking for comparisons on food, beach, gym, room, etc. We want to book it today so quick replies would be very helpful!!!
Best Iberostar GRAND-MEXICO, JAMAICA, DR??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Costa Rica questions
- 5 booking rooms for spring break
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 8 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 9 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 10 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 11 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 12 Guatemala customs question
- 13 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 14 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 15 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 16 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 17 Mextrotter
- 18 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 21 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 22 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 23 costa rica
- 24 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 25 Car rental Cancun