WE are looking for a 5 day get away the 2nd week of Jan 2014. We have stayed at several beach resorts, most recent Secrets Maroma AL and the Ritz Grand Cayman non AL. WE are in our mid thirties, love the beach, appreciate good food, a clean gym and kind staff. We are now debating between which Iberostar Grand-Jamacia, Dominican Republic and Riviera Maya. Looking for comparisons on food, beach, gym, room, etc. We want to book it today so quick replies would be very helpful!!!
Best Iberostar GRAND-MEXICO, JAMAICA, DR??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 2 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 3 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 4 best places in Baja
- 5 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 6 costa rica in two weeks
- 7 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 8 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 9 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 10 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 11 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 12 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 13 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 14 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 15 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 17 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 18 costa rica logistics
- 19 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 20 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 costa rica logistics again
- 23 Mexico Trip
- 24 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 25 Panama Activities in October?