We only have a few days for vacation in December. We want to go to Mexico's west coast as it is cheapest & closest to where we live (don't want to waste time on flying & can't afford the expense). I have read that there are no resorts to stay at that have beaches with decent snorkeling near Cabo because the waters are way to rough. Can anybody give me any insight? Please don't tell me to go to the Caribbean side because it's better (stayed at the Barcelo Maya Palace in June & it was FAB but can't afford another costly vacation. It's either cheap or stay home). I just want info on a (preferably all inclusive) resort with snorkeling right out our back door. Also, if there are some areas that are better to not get harassed by timeshare offers & other vendors, that would be great. Thanks so much!!!!
Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo