We only have a few days for vacation in December. We want to go to Mexico's west coast as it is cheapest & closest to where we live (don't want to waste time on flying & can't afford the expense). I have read that there are no resorts to stay at that have beaches with decent snorkeling near Cabo because the waters are way to rough. Can anybody give me any insight? Please don't tell me to go to the Caribbean side because it's better (stayed at the Barcelo Maya Palace in June & it was FAB but can't afford another costly vacation. It's either cheap or stay home). I just want info on a (preferably all inclusive) resort with snorkeling right out our back door. Also, if there are some areas that are better to not get harassed by timeshare offers & other vendors, that would be great. Thanks so much!!!!
Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get Fake/Original passports..drivers liesnce
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 4 Costa Rica first timers
- 5 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 8 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 9 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 10 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 11 think twice before using expedia
- 12 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 13 best places in Baja
- 14 Beachfront in Tulum
- 15 Belize, first time
- 16 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 17 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 18 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 19 Costa Rica with young kids
- 20 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 21 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 22 Security in Oaxaca
- 23 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 24 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 25 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?