We only have a few days for vacation in December. We want to go to Mexico's west coast as it is cheapest & closest to where we live (don't want to waste time on flying & can't afford the expense). I have read that there are no resorts to stay at that have beaches with decent snorkeling near Cabo because the waters are way to rough. Can anybody give me any insight? Please don't tell me to go to the Caribbean side because it's better (stayed at the Barcelo Maya Palace in June & it was FAB but can't afford another costly vacation. It's either cheap or stay home). I just want info on a (preferably all inclusive) resort with snorkeling right out our back door. Also, if there are some areas that are better to not get harassed by timeshare offers & other vendors, that would be great. Thanks so much!!!!
Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Apartment Finders
- 8 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 11 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 12 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 16 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 17 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 18 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 19 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 20 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 21 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 22 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 25 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions