My brother and I are planning on backpacking through central america with our surfboards (I know it can be a hassle), any reccomendations for great towns w/ or close to good surf spots, that has a chill/laid back backpacker vibe? Or any other reccomendations for great beachy destinations?
best backpacking surf towns in central america?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 2 Costa Rica & Panama
- 3 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 4 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 5 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 6 Embera Village
- 7 an evening in San Jose...?
- 8 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 9 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 10 Food at Leon airport?
- 11 Food at Leon airport?
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 14 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 15 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 16 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 17 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 18 Tela and La Ceiba
- 19 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 20 March/April weather
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 One Week in Southern Belize
- 25 Costa Rica Vacation with child.