Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Best ALL INCLUSIVE
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 2 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 3 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 4 best places in Baja
- 5 Beachfront in Tulum
- 6 Belize, first time
- 7 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 8 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 9 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 10 Costa Rica with young kids
- 11 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 12 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 13 Security in Oaxaca
- 14 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 15 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 16 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 17 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 18 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 19 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 20 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 21 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 22 cancun
- 23 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 24 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 25 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.