Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Titans vs Colts
- 2 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 5 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 6 Another Yucatan trip report
- 7 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 8 2017 SMA Trip
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 11 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 12 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 13 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 14 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 15 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 17 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 18 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 19 Bocas ??
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 21 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 22 Costa Rica Connection
- 23 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 24 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos