Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 3 moving to mexico
- 4 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 5 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Cancun All inclusive
- 8 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 9 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 10 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 11 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 12 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 13 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 14 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 15 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 16 girls getaway
- 17 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 18 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 19 First time CR intinerary help
- 20 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 21 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 22 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 23 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 24 Cancun and cuba
- 25 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica