Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Best ALL INCLUSIVE
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 2 Costa Rica & Panama
- 3 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 4 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 5 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 6 Embera Village
- 7 an evening in San Jose...?
- 8 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 9 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 10 Food at Leon airport?
- 11 Food at Leon airport?
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 14 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 15 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 16 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 17 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 18 Tela and La Ceiba
- 19 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 20 March/April weather
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 One Week in Southern Belize
- 25 Costa Rica Vacation with child.