Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 2 Westjet flights to Merida
- 3 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 4 Belize - Where to Go?
- 5 Savegre Hotel
- 6 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 7 Camera & Accessories
- 8 Wildlife in Belize
- 9 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 10 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 11 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 14 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 15 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 16 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 17 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 18 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 19 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 21 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 22 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 23 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 24 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 25 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja