Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Howto Accomplish The Ideal Body Ratio
- 2 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 3 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 4 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 5 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 6 Cancun AI resorts
- 7 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 8 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 9 Layover in Mexico City
- 10 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 11 Cheap Airfare on United
- 12 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 13 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 14 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 15 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 16 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 17 Cancun and Tulum
- 18 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 19 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 20 February in Costa Rica
- 21 Wild Planet Adventures
- 22 Gap Year Travels
- 23 Selva Verde question
- 24 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 25 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip