Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Best ALL INCLUSIVE
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 3 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 6 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 7 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 8 Guatemala customs question
- 9 Costa Rica questions
- 10 Mextrotter
- 11 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 12 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 13 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 14 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 15 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 16 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 17 costa rica
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 19 Car rental Cancun
- 20 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 21 Christmas in Puebla?
- 22 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 23 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 24 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 25 Viceroy Riviera Maya