Want to go to Mexico in March with my gf. The MOST important thing to me is the FOOD !
I am a weight lifter and eat often and large quantities. We are in our 50's so we want to relax by a nice pool, not a huge fan of kids. We went to Aruba last year and stayed at the Riu which we enjoyed.
Been researching way too long, the more I do the more confusing I am getting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First Vacation!
- 2 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 3 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 4 Finally made it!
- 5 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 6 Itinerary help
- 7 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 8 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 9 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 10 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 11 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 12 Activities in Costa Rica
- 13 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 14 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 15 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 16 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 17 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 18 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 19 Gluten Free Belize
- 20 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 23 In Cancun right now..
- 24 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 25 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?