My wife and I are planning a trip to Riviera Maya for a 6 night stay in April or May of this year. This would be our first trip to Mexico (or out of the country, for that matter). We are looking to spend about $3500 for the flight/AI stay and have found a few prospective places online, but we're really wanting to get the best we can for the money. We are pretty confident about the safety of the Riviera Maya resorts, but are less sure about the resorts being nice with plenty of food, kid friendly and within a reasonable distance to attractions (Mayan ruins, etc.). We were also a little concerned about the weather in mid May, since it seems it rains a bit that time of year...
Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/massive-testo/
- 2 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 3 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 9 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 12 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 13 Panama Canal Excursions
- 14 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 15 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 16 Giving back to Mexio
- 17 2 months in Central America
- 18 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Belize planning help
- 22 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 23 Excellent News!
- 24 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 25 Mexico earthquake
Best AI resort for family of 4 w/ 9 year old and 3 year old?