My wife and I are planning a trip to Riviera Maya for a 6 night stay in April or May of this year. This would be our first trip to Mexico (or out of the country, for that matter). We are looking to spend about $3500 for the flight/AI stay and have found a few prospective places online, but we're really wanting to get the best we can for the money. We are pretty confident about the safety of the Riviera Maya resorts, but are less sure about the resorts being nice with plenty of food, kid friendly and within a reasonable distance to attractions (Mayan ruins, etc.). We were also a little concerned about the weather in mid May, since it seems it rains a bit that time of year...
Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City and...?
- 2 Driving in CR
- 3 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 4 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 5 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Tamarindo Sept
- 8 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 9 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 10 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 11 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 12 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 13 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 14 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 15 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 16 Renting Car in Mexico
- 17 Cancun All inclusive
- 18 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 19 Belize in mid September
- 20 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 21 Budget Belize
- 22 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 24 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 25 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
Best AI resort for family of 4 w/ 9 year old and 3 year old?