My wife and I are planning a trip to Riviera Maya for a 6 night stay in April or May of this year. This would be our first trip to Mexico (or out of the country, for that matter). We are looking to spend about $3500 for the flight/AI stay and have found a few prospective places online, but we're really wanting to get the best we can for the money. We are pretty confident about the safety of the Riviera Maya resorts, but are less sure about the resorts being nice with plenty of food, kid friendly and within a reasonable distance to attractions (Mayan ruins, etc.). We were also a little concerned about the weather in mid May, since it seems it rains a bit that time of year...
Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 !!Marriage Spells!!Accredited!! @/@(+27)815220148 Spiritual Santa Ana
- 2 0027815220148 -Psychics - Witchdoctor Astrologers/ traditional Long Beach
- 3 0027815220148 ( Get Love Back Immediately) - Revenge Spells-Charlotte
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 7 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 11 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 12 Anyone interested?
- 13 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 Spending USD in Mexico
- 19 Food poisoning?
- 20 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 23 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 24 Guanacaste in October
- 25 Good lunch spot
Best AI resort for family of 4 w/ 9 year old and 3 year old?