My wife and I are planning a trip to Riviera Maya for a 6 night stay in April or May of this year. This would be our first trip to Mexico (or out of the country, for that matter). We are looking to spend about $3500 for the flight/AI stay and have found a few prospective places online, but we're really wanting to get the best we can for the money. We are pretty confident about the safety of the Riviera Maya resorts, but are less sure about the resorts being nice with plenty of food, kid friendly and within a reasonable distance to attractions (Mayan ruins, etc.). We were also a little concerned about the weather in mid May, since it seems it rains a bit that time of year...
Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 2 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 3 mexico city and puebla?
- 4 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 5 10 Day Costa Rica
- 6 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 7 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Cancun to Guatemala
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 12 San Miguel trivia
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 15 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 16 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 19 puerto vallarta
- 20 California Baja
- 21 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 22 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 23 Best plan - suggestions
- 24 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 25 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
Best AI resort for family of 4 w/ 9 year old and 3 year old?