My wife and I are planning a trip to Riviera Maya for a 6 night stay in April or May of this year. This would be our first trip to Mexico (or out of the country, for that matter). We are looking to spend about $3500 for the flight/AI stay and have found a few prospective places online, but we're really wanting to get the best we can for the money. We are pretty confident about the safety of the Riviera Maya resorts, but are less sure about the resorts being nice with plenty of food, kid friendly and within a reasonable distance to attractions (Mayan ruins, etc.). We were also a little concerned about the weather in mid May, since it seems it rains a bit that time of year...
Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 2 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 3 Non tourist beach in December
- 4 unsafe?
- 5 Driving in Mexico
- 6 Sending things back home.
- 7 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 8 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 9 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 11 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 12 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 13 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 14 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 16 White hair in Valladolid....
- 17 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 18 unsafer?
- 19 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 20 Budget Belize
- 21 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 22 Costa Rica for business
- 23 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Mexico City safety
- 25 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún
Best AI resort for family of 4 w/ 9 year old and 3 year old?