Would like to hear what was best for you in those two areas, we have two days in each area and would like to schedule something positive. Any thoughts on your best CR experience? thanks so much
Best activity in LaFortuna and best experience in Monteverde
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Planning trip to Panama
- 4 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 7 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 8 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 9 Panama
- 10 bicycle through central america
- 11 Car Rental in Panama
- 12 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 13 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 14 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 15 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Which of these locations?
- 19 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 20 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 21 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 Renting a car in Cancun
- 24 Possible Mexico Trip
- 25 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?