Is Belize similar to Costa Rica? My family (wife, me and 2 college boys) did a family vacation to Costa Rica 2 years ago and we are now considering going to Belize this May for a week. We would split the trip 3 nights in the jungle and 4 nights in Ambergris near San Pedro (beach). We are looking for a new experience. Could you please tell me if Belize is too similar to Costa Rica? Thank you!
Belize vs. Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 5 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 6 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 8 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 12 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 13 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 14 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 15 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 16 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 17 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 21 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 22 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 23 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 24 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres
- 25 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama