Is Belize similar to Costa Rica? My family (wife, me and 2 college boys) did a family vacation to Costa Rica 2 years ago and we are now considering going to Belize this May for a week. We would split the trip 3 nights in the jungle and 4 nights in Ambergris near San Pedro (beach). We are looking for a new experience. Could you please tell me if Belize is too similar to Costa Rica? Thank you!
Belize vs. Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 car rental companies
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 5 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 6 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 7 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 8 Costa rica help
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo