My husband and I are hoping to go to Belize in January. We are using our frequent flyer miles to get there, but I am not too sure how to book the rest. I know we want to do 3 nights in the rainforest and 4 nights on Ambergris Caye, and booking the hotels myself is not a problem. But I'm not sure about airport transfers and flying to Ambergris Caye after our stay in the rainforest. Should I just go through a travel agent to book everything? If so, what is a good agency to book through? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Belize-Use a Travel Agent?
- 1 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 7 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 8 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 11 Oasis Cancun
- 12 Driving
- 13 Driving around costa ica
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 16 Campeche anyone?
- 17 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 18 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 19 Belize in August with teens
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 23 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 24 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 25 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?