My husband and I are hoping to go to Belize in January. We are using our frequent flyer miles to get there, but I am not too sure how to book the rest. I know we want to do 3 nights in the rainforest and 4 nights on Ambergris Caye, and booking the hotels myself is not a problem. But I'm not sure about airport transfers and flying to Ambergris Caye after our stay in the rainforest. Should I just go through a travel agent to book everything? If so, what is a good agency to book through? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Belize-Use a Travel Agent?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Excellence DR vs rivera or Iberostar Grand Rivera? or Jamaica AL?
- 2 Quick trip to Mexico City for 4 nights this Christmas
- 3 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 4 Panama City safe for Solo Woman Traveler
- 5 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 6 Mexico Vacation
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 8 Nicaragua in January
- 9 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 white water rafting in Dominical
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 14 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 15 Car rental in Cancun
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 17 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 18 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 19 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 20 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 21 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 22 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 23 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 24 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 25 San Miguel De Allende