we have decided to go to Belize for my 40th. We are hoping to go from May 2-12th and spend a few nights in the jungle (Chaa Creek or similar accomodations) and a few nights at the beach. we found some places on Caye Caulker that look nice. How do people get between the two locations usually - are there taxi's/buses etc? Does anyone know if the tranport piece is very expensive?
Any insight is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 2 playa del carmen what to do
- 3 Panama Canal Excursions
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 5 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 7 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 8 Giving back to Mexio
- 9 2 months in Central America
- 10 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 12 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 13 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 14 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Belize planning help
- 16 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 17 Excellent News!
- 18 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 19 Mexico earthquake
- 20 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 21 Cabo
- 22 Best plan - suggestions
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 Transport from Mexico City to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 Costa Rica or Belize?