we have decided to go to Belize for my 40th. We are hoping to go from May 2-12th and spend a few nights in the jungle (Chaa Creek or similar accomodations) and a few nights at the beach. we found some places on Caye Caulker that look nice. How do people get between the two locations usually - are there taxi's/buses etc? Does anyone know if the tranport piece is very expensive?
Any insight is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 2 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
- 5 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 6 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 7 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 8 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 9 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 10 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 11 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 girls getaway
- 14 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 15 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 16 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 19 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 20 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 21 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 22 Cancun and cuba
- 23 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 24 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 25 Travelling the coast of Mexico