This tour sounds fascinating but we have some concerns as to whether it is overly challenging physically for us. We are fairly fit and energetic seniors but are not sure from the description we read from Mariposa Lodge that we should sign up for it. The Pacz tour did not give much of a description. Many thanks.
Belize tour ATM (Actun Tunichil Muknal)
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with 5 days touring time
- 2 Costa Rica trip in March
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Safety in Ixtapa
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 7 Adopt an animal donation?
- 8 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 9 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 12 Roatan advice
- 13 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 16 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 17 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 18 Safety in Nicaragua
- 19 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 20 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 21 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 22 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 23 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 24 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 25 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive