Traveling to Ambergris Caye in early May for 7 days with our daughter who is an intermediate diver. Would like her to get in 3 dives, if time permits. Can anyone recommend any snorkeling/diving trips and dive shops? We are interested in trips where she can dive and hubby and I can snorkel other than Hol Chan and Shark Alley. Mexico Rocks? Caulker Caye? Any suggestions for must see areas or advice on the best dive shops to inquire at would be appreciated.
Belize - Snorkel & Diving trips
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Learning Spanish online, anyone tried it?
- 2 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 3 Belize
- 4 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 5 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 6 Planning trip to Panama
- 7 bicycle through central america
- 8 Copa Airlines?
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 11 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 12 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 13 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Panama
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA