I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 5 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 6 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 7 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 8 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 9 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 10 driving down through mexico
- 11 Things to do in Cabo
- 12 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 13 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 14 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Planning a trip to Panama
- 16 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 17 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 18 Driving in Mexico
- 19 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 20 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 21 unsafe?
- 22 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 23 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 25 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California