I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Belize or Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 8 days in costa rica!
- 2 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Car Rental in Panama
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 7 Belize
- 8 Planning trip to Panama
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 13 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 14 bicycle through central america
- 15 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 16 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 17 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 18 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Panama
- 20 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 21 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 22 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 23 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Which of these locations?