I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What do you think about this testimony?
- 2 Costa Rica--first time
- 3 Rental Car in Mexico
- 4 Sandals in Cancún
- 5 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 8 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 9 Costa Rica surfing
- 10 Nicaragua money questions
- 11 Blue Hole
- 12 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 13 Panama in December?
- 14 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 15 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 16 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 17 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 18 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 19 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 20 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 21 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 22 caravan tour of costa rica
- 23 Car rental in Cancun
- 24 Proposal
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???