I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Belize or Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 5 Belize Itinerary help!
- 6 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 9 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 Costa Rica Travel
- 12 Planning Mexico by February
- 13 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 14 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 15 A Week in Montezuma
- 16 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Book set in Panama
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)