I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 önl!ne OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Outlook 24*7
- 2 Traveling to San Miguel de Allende
- 3 Four Weeks in December - Too Little Time and So Much to See
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 8 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 11 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 12 Anyone interested?
- 13 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 Spending USD in Mexico
- 19 Food poisoning?
- 20 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 23 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 24 Guanacaste in October
- 25 Good lunch spot