I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 2 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 3 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Cancun All inclusive
- 6 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 7 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 8 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 9 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 10 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 11 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 12 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 13 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 14 girls getaway
- 15 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 16 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 19 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 20 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 21 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 22 Cancun and cuba
- 23 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 24 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 25 Travelling the coast of Mexico