I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Belize or Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Southwest will fly to Costa Rica
- 2 cancun
- 3 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 4 best places in Baja
- 5 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 6 Cuernavaca
- 7 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 10 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 13 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 14 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 15 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 16 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 17 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 18 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 19 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 21 costa rica logistics
- 22 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 23 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 24 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 25 costa rica logistics again