I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 4 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 5 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 6 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 7 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 8 Fishing around Arenal
- 9 First time CR intinerary help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 dental implants
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 Costa Rica- July trip
- 14 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 15 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 16 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 17 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 18 help from a Panamanian
- 19 Best Panama beach area?
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Guanacaste
- 22 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Riu Cancun
- 24 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 25 Passport expires soon