I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Belize or Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 5 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 6 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 7 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 8 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 9 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 10 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 11 Central America travel over New Year's
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY