I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food and health in Cancún.
- 2 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 3 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 4 Azul Sensatori
- 5 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 8 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 9 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 10 La Paloma reviews?
- 11 Westjet flights to Merida
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 14 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 15 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 16 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 17 Adult only all inclusive
- 18 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 19 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 20 Belize - Where to Go?
- 21 Savegre Hotel
- 22 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 23 Camera & Accessories
- 24 Wildlife in Belize
- 25 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.