I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Belize or Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 2 Guatemala customs question
- 3 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 4 booking rooms for spring break
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 Mextrotter
- 13 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 16 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 17 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 18 costa rica
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 20 Car rental Cancun
- 21 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 22 Christmas in Puebla?
- 23 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 24 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 25 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.