I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Belize or Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 5 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 6 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 9 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 10 Mexico
- 11 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 15 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 16 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 17 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 18 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 19 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 20 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 21 Los cabos in January
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa
- 24 Recommendations for Samara
- 25 Cozumel/Playa del Carmen - 7 days - Tour Recommendations