I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Best resort for our situation?
- 4 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Driver needed for Panama City
- 8 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 9 Tikal
- 10 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 11 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 12 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 13 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 14 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 15 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 16 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 17 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 18 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 19 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 20 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 21 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 22 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 23 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 24 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 25 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal