Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). I have a few questions for which I'd appreciate advice: 1) I realize August is in rainy season, but is it usually a downpour of an hour followed by sunshine or long days of uninterrupted rain? 2) My initial itinerary, since we don't want to move around too much nor are we fans of small planes, is to spend 4 nights at Lamanai Outpost Lodge and 4 nights on Ambergris Caye. Is this too much time in Lamanai? We are moderately interested in ruins, jungle life, birds, and the teens very much love the beach/snorkeling so I've tried to strike a balance. Thanks in advance!!
Belize in August with teens
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Panama
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Belize
- 4 bicycle through central america
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 10 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 11 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Panama
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip