Heading to Ambergris Caye in late Novemeber. I have a decent size group (7 people) that would like to do some serious fishing. Any recommendations on best flat vs. reef fishing locations? Also, any guide service recommendations would be great! I have heard Caye Caulker is a good spot for flats, but we are wanting to keep most of what we catch. We will be in southern Ambergris Caye staying in a condo with a good size dock. So, we would also like to do some fishing from the dock as well. In all, I am looking for some good tips and referrals of guides who will take care of us. Thanks!
Belize Fishing Locations & Guides
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 2 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 3 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 4 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 7 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 8 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 9 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 12 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 13 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 16 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 17 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 18 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 21 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 22 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 23 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 24 Tulum (camping)
- 25 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque