Heading to Ambergris Caye in late Novemeber. I have a decent size group (7 people) that would like to do some serious fishing. Any recommendations on best flat vs. reef fishing locations? Also, any guide service recommendations would be great! I have heard Caye Caulker is a good spot for flats, but we are wanting to keep most of what we catch. We will be in southern Ambergris Caye staying in a condo with a good size dock. So, we would also like to do some fishing from the dock as well. In all, I am looking for some good tips and referrals of guides who will take care of us. Thanks!
Belize Fishing Locations & Guides
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 2 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 3 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 4 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 5 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 6 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 7 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 8 Merida-where to stay
- 9 Mexico City Hotels
- 10 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 12 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 15 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 16 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 17 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 18 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 19 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 21 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 22 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 23 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 24 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 25 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport