Heading to Ambergris Caye in late Novemeber. I have a decent size group (7 people) that would like to do some serious fishing. Any recommendations on best flat vs. reef fishing locations? Also, any guide service recommendations would be great! I have heard Caye Caulker is a good spot for flats, but we are wanting to keep most of what we catch. We will be in southern Ambergris Caye staying in a condo with a good size dock. So, we would also like to do some fishing from the dock as well. In all, I am looking for some good tips and referrals of guides who will take care of us. Thanks!
Belize Fishing Locations & Guides
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 2 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 6 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 7 Guatemala customs question
- 8 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 9 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 10 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 13 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 14 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 15 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 16 Rainy season
- 17 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 18 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 19 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 20 booking rooms for spring break
- 21 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 22 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 23 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 25 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace