Heading to Ambergris Caye in late Novemeber. I have a decent size group (7 people) that would like to do some serious fishing. Any recommendations on best flat vs. reef fishing locations? Also, any guide service recommendations would be great! I have heard Caye Caulker is a good spot for flats, but we are wanting to keep most of what we catch. We will be in southern Ambergris Caye staying in a condo with a good size dock. So, we would also like to do some fishing from the dock as well. In all, I am looking for some good tips and referrals of guides who will take care of us. Thanks!
Belize Fishing Locations & Guides
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 cancun
- 2 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 3 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 4 Cuernavaca
- 5 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 6 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 7 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 10 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 11 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 12 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 13 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 14 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 15 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 16 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 17 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 18 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 20 costa rica logistics
- 21 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 22 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 costa rica logistics again
- 25 Mexico Trip