Heading to Ambergris Caye in late Novemeber. I have a decent size group (7 people) that would like to do some serious fishing. Any recommendations on best flat vs. reef fishing locations? Also, any guide service recommendations would be great! I have heard Caye Caulker is a good spot for flats, but we are wanting to keep most of what we catch. We will be in southern Ambergris Caye staying in a condo with a good size dock. So, we would also like to do some fishing from the dock as well. In all, I am looking for some good tips and referrals of guides who will take care of us. Thanks!
Belize Fishing Locations & Guides
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 2 Costa rica help
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 cozumel tennis
- 9 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 10 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 12 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico