hi everyone -
i'm in the midst of planning my first trip to belize for early december 2012. i believe i have narrowed down my lodging in the cayo district to one of the 3:
ian anderson's caves branch
mystic river resort
all 3 are highly ranked on trip advisor...although i think ian anderson has been in the business the longest? only turn off is that there have been reports of the staff stealing $ at ian anderson's. i hope they have remedied that problem since those reports. the rooms and amenities at all 3 sounds great from what i've read. do you have any opinion on any of these? so that's my 1st question.
my 2nd question is: since the lodges don't offer the exact same tours, it seems i have to decide which tour is most worthwhile: the waterfall cave expedition vs. mountain pine ridge/rio frio/rio on pools. i'd love to hear what you think about these tours so i can make the best decision. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zetaclear-side-effects/
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 5 3rd-10th april
- 6 May in Central America
- 7 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 10 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 11 Four night is PV
- 12 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 13 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 14 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 15 San Miguel
- 16 Oaxaca in march
- 17 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 18 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 19 Snorkeling trips
- 20 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 21 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 22 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 23 best new site in costa rica
- 24 Tikal, Guatemala
- 25 Progreso, Yucatàn
belize - cayo district - your experience with lodging & tours
hi everyone -