hi everyone -
i am planning my first trip to belize (2 of us - me & boyfriend) in december. we're interested in cave excursions and other outdoor adventure. i hear that ian anderson's caves branch is the king of all adventures. can someone out there tell me more about their experience at caves branch? what activities did you do? how were the accomodations & food & service? thanks!
belize - caves branch - black hole drop
hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 2 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 3 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 4 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 5 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 6 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 7 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March