hi everyone -
i am planning my first trip to belize (2 of us - me & boyfriend) in december. we're interested in cave excursions and other outdoor adventure. i hear that ian anderson's caves branch is the king of all adventures. can someone out there tell me more about their experience at caves branch? what activities did you do? how were the accomodations & food & service? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mirado El Torre Resturant San Isidro De El General CR, BEWARE!
- 2 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 3 Finally made it!
- 4 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 5 First Vacation!
- 6 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 7 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 8 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 9 Itinerary help
- 10 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 11 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 13 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 14 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 15 Activities in Costa Rica
- 16 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 17 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 18 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 19 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 20 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 21 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 22 Gluten Free Belize
- 23 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 24 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 25 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
hi everyone -