hi everyone -
i am planning my first trip to belize (2 of us - me & boyfriend) in december. we're interested in cave excursions and other outdoor adventure. i hear that ian anderson's caves branch is the king of all adventures. can someone out there tell me more about their experience at caves branch? what activities did you do? how were the accomodations & food & service? thanks!
belize - caves branch - black hole drop
hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 Cancun nightlife
- 5 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 6 Trip ideas needed please
- 7 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Interbus and San Jose
- 10 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 11 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 12 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia