hi everyone -
i am planning my first trip to belize (2 of us - me & boyfriend) in december. we're interested in cave excursions and other outdoor adventure. i hear that ian anderson's caves branch is the king of all adventures. can someone out there tell me more about their experience at caves branch? what activities did you do? how were the accomodations & food & service? thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 2 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 3 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 4 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 5 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 8 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 9 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 10 Merida in March
- 11 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 12 Mexico in March - questions
- 13 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 14 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 15 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 16 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 17 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 18 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 19 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 20 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 21 travel in Yucatan
- 22 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 23 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 24 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 25 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
hi everyone -