hi everyone -
i am planning my first trip to belize (2 of us - me & boyfriend) in december. we're interested in cave excursions and other outdoor adventure. i hear that ian anderson's caves branch is the king of all adventures. can someone out there tell me more about their experience at caves branch? what activities did you do? how were the accomodations & food & service? thanks!
belize - caves branch - black hole drop
hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 2 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 6 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 7 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 11 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 12 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 14 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 15 costa rica logistics
- 16 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 costa rica logistics again
- 20 Mexico Trip
- 21 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 22 Panama Activities in October?
- 23 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 24 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 25 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!