Hey, I have a business trip to El Salvador in a couple of weeks, could anybody reccomend a safe, medium budget hotel? Maybe a bed and breakfast (Save some bucks...you know, any tips to share? Thanks!
Been to El Salvador Lately?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 2 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 3 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 4 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 5 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 6 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 7 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 8 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 11 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 14 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 15 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 16 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 17 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 18 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 19 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 20 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 21 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 22 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 23 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 24 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 25 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua