My niece is graduating from high school next May and her parents want to take her on a celebration trip. She has asked to go to Cancun. My sister is not very good on the computer, so she asked me to find out which of these resorts she should book: Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun. My niece will be bringing a girl friend. The girls' only requirements are 1) that the beach be great and that they can see her toes in the water, 2) that the resort has a swim-up bar and 3) that there's a bit of a "fun party" atmosphere. My sister says "no nudity!" I guess she means no topless sunbathing. She has heard that the beach at Dreams is not so great . . . that it suffered from erosion in the last hurricane and hasn't recovered. Is this true?? Thanks for all the help!
Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 Cancun in Oct..Was amazing..
- 5 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 6 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 7 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 8 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 9 The product is really effective in reducing
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 13 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 14 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 15 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 16 Central America travel over New Year's
- 17 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 18 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 19 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 20 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 21 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 22 Costa Rica help
- 23 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 24 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 25 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?