My niece is graduating from high school next May and her parents want to take her on a celebration trip. She has asked to go to Cancun. My sister is not very good on the computer, so she asked me to find out which of these resorts she should book: Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun. My niece will be bringing a girl friend. The girls' only requirements are 1) that the beach be great and that they can see her toes in the water, 2) that the resort has a swim-up bar and 3) that there's a bit of a "fun party" atmosphere. My sister says "no nudity!" I guess she means no topless sunbathing. She has heard that the beach at Dreams is not so great . . . that it suffered from erosion in the last hurricane and hasn't recovered. Is this true?? Thanks for all the help!
Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 3 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 4 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Backpack vs Wheels
- 7 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 8 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 9 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.