My niece is graduating from high school next May and her parents want to take her on a celebration trip. She has asked to go to Cancun. My sister is not very good on the computer, so she asked me to find out which of these resorts she should book: Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun. My niece will be bringing a girl friend. The girls' only requirements are 1) that the beach be great and that they can see her toes in the water, 2) that the resort has a swim-up bar and 3) that there's a bit of a "fun party" atmosphere. My sister says "no nudity!" I guess she means no topless sunbathing. She has heard that the beach at Dreams is not so great . . . that it suffered from erosion in the last hurricane and hasn't recovered. Is this true?? Thanks for all the help!
Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico Trip
- 2 costa rica logistics again
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 4 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 5 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 6 costa rica logistics
- 7 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 8 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 9 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 10 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 11 Osa Hotel Questions
- 12 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 13 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 14 Cabo San Lucas
- 15 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 16 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 17 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 18 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 19 Trip ideas needed please
- 20 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014