My niece is graduating from high school next May and her parents want to take her on a celebration trip. She has asked to go to Cancun. My sister is not very good on the computer, so she asked me to find out which of these resorts she should book: Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun. My niece will be bringing a girl friend. The girls' only requirements are 1) that the beach be great and that they can see her toes in the water, 2) that the resort has a swim-up bar and 3) that there's a bit of a "fun party" atmosphere. My sister says "no nudity!" I guess she means no topless sunbathing. She has heard that the beach at Dreams is not so great . . . that it suffered from erosion in the last hurricane and hasn't recovered. Is this true?? Thanks for all the help!
Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 3 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 4 Riu vs Westin?
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Sim card and power
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Costa rica help
- 16 car rental companies
- 17 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 cozumel tennis
- 23 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 24 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report