My niece is graduating from high school next May and her parents want to take her on a celebration trip. She has asked to go to Cancun. My sister is not very good on the computer, so she asked me to find out which of these resorts she should book: Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun. My niece will be bringing a girl friend. The girls' only requirements are 1) that the beach be great and that they can see her toes in the water, 2) that the resort has a swim-up bar and 3) that there's a bit of a "fun party" atmosphere. My sister says "no nudity!" I guess she means no topless sunbathing. She has heard that the beach at Dreams is not so great . . . that it suffered from erosion in the last hurricane and hasn't recovered. Is this true?? Thanks for all the help!
Beach Palace or Dreams Cancun?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 3 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 4 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 5 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 6 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 7 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 8 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 9 Belize in June?
- 10 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 11 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 12 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 13 Mexico City
- 14 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 15 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 16 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 19 Monteverde Accomodations
- 20 Oaxaca in November
- 21 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 22 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 23 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?