I've heard that the beach at Marriott Los Suenos is awful. What would be the best and closest beach? Some have said Playa Blanca but seems that it is a private beach connected with some hotel. Does anyone know if you can drive to this beach and whether it is public? Or any other suggestions would be appreciated!
beach near Los Suenos
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Quick trip to Mexico City for 4 nights this Christmas
- 2 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 3 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 4 Mexico Vacation
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 6 Nicaragua in January
- 7 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 white water rafting in Dominical
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Car rental in Cancun
- 14 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 15 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 16 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 17 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 18 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 19 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 20 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 21 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 22 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 23 San Miguel De Allende
- 24 Adopt an animal donation?
- 25 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?