we will be in colon 1 day (cruise) in april. does anyone know of a swimable white-sand beach in the area? possibly with facilities, or a hotel that we can stay at for the day, and have lunch.
beach near colon or portobelo?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama in October
- 2 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 5 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 6 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 7 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 8 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 9 Monteverde from Liberia
- 10 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 11 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 12 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 13 mayan ruins family trip
- 14 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 15 Playa del Carmen
- 16 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation
- 21 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 22 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 23 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 24 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 25 How safe is driving a car through Mexico