We will be vacationing in Panama for a week in March. We plan to divide our time between Panama City and a beach location. I have been looking at San Blas, but wonder if there is a better option. We don't need a dive location, just relaxing and snorkeling, perhaps some fishing. What is your favorite beach and lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 2 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 3 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 4 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 5 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 6 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 7 Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 10 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 11 tours to gatun locks panama
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 14 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 15 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 16 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Mex City Restaurant
- 19 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 20 costa rica in two weeks
- 21 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 22 Cancun Hotel
- 23 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 24 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 25 Cuernavaca