I have managed to find freq flyer tix to costa rica to coincide with my kids winter vacation in feb. It's me, my husband and our twins who will be 6 by then. Here is the question: we would be in costa rica for a week but our inbound flight lands late and our outbound flight leaves early. We would need to sleep around the airport for two of our seven nights. So we have 5 nights and six days left. Is that enough time to go up to arenal area (2 nights) and then down to Manuel Antonio for 3? I am afraid it is a lot of driving for a relatively short time. Ideas or opinions appreciated. Thanks.
Basic costa rica itinerary question -- help please
- 1 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 2 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 3 single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
- 4 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica Driver
- 7 please help!
- 8 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!