I have managed to find freq flyer tix to costa rica to coincide with my kids winter vacation in feb. It's me, my husband and our twins who will be 6 by then. Here is the question: we would be in costa rica for a week but our inbound flight lands late and our outbound flight leaves early. We would need to sleep around the airport for two of our seven nights. So we have 5 nights and six days left. Is that enough time to go up to arenal area (2 nights) and then down to Manuel Antonio for 3? I am afraid it is a lot of driving for a relatively short time. Ideas or opinions appreciated. Thanks.
Basic costa rica itinerary question -- help please
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 6 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 7 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 8 Oasis Cancun
- 9 Driving
- 10 Driving around costa ica
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 13 Campeche anyone?
- 14 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 Belize in August with teens
- 17 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity