I'm pretty sure that the professional baseball season won't be going on while I'm there (August 10-22), but I was wondering if there are any other opportunities to see some Nicaraguan baseball in August?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 2 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 3 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 4 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 7 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 8 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 9 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 10 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 11 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 12 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 13 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 14 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 15 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 16 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 17 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 18 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 19 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 20 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 21 Fonda Vela
- 22 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 23 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 24 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 25 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed