I'm pretty sure that the professional baseball season won't be going on while I'm there (August 10-22), but I was wondering if there are any other opportunities to see some Nicaraguan baseball in August?
Baseball in Nicaragua in August?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 2 Embera Village
- 3 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 4 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 5 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 6 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 7 Costa Rica & Panama
- 8 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 9 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 10 Tela and La Ceiba
- 11 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 12 March/April weather
- 13 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 14 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 15 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 16 One Week in Southern Belize
- 17 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 18 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 19 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 20 Costa Rica four nights
- 21 One Day San Jose
- 22 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 23 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 24 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 25 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!