I'm pretty sure that the professional baseball season won't be going on while I'm there (August 10-22), but I was wondering if there are any other opportunities to see some Nicaraguan baseball in August?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 2 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 3 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 4 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 5 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 6 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 7 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 8 help from a Panamanian
- 9 Best Panama beach area?
- 10 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 11 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 12 Guanacaste
- 13 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Riu Cancun
- 15 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 16 Passport expires soon
- 17 dental implants
- 18 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 19 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 20 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 21 day trips from Mexico City
- 22 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
- 23 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 24 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 25 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July