I'm pretty sure that the professional baseball season won't be going on while I'm there (August 10-22), but I was wondering if there are any other opportunities to see some Nicaraguan baseball in August?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 2 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 3 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 4 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 5 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 6 Azul Sensatori
- 7 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 8 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 9 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 10 Adult only all inclusive
- 11 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 12 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 13 Westjet flights to Merida
- 14 Belize - Where to Go?
- 15 Savegre Hotel
- 16 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 17 Camera & Accessories
- 18 Wildlife in Belize
- 19 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 22 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 23 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 24 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 25 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort