Does anyone have recent experience of whale watching trips in Baja California? I am making tentative plans for a holiday next March/April (2012) - coming from the UK to San Diego. I would like to include a 4/5 day whale watching trip in Baja - I understand that a number of companies do trips from San Diego - and this would remove the need for hire car complications across the border etc. I am also hoping to fit in a trip to Palm Springs for the Dinah Shore golf classic as well as spending time in and around San Diego (but that's for the US forum!). Any tips most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Baja California whale watching
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 3 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 4 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 7 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 8 Costa rica help
- 9 car rental companies
- 10 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 11 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 12 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 13 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 cozumel tennis
- 16 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 17 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 19 Baja California
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara