Does anyone have recent experience of whale watching trips in Baja California? I am making tentative plans for a holiday next March/April (2012) - coming from the UK to San Diego. I would like to include a 4/5 day whale watching trip in Baja - I understand that a number of companies do trips from San Diego - and this would remove the need for hire car complications across the border etc. I am also hoping to fit in a trip to Palm Springs for the Dinah Shore golf classic as well as spending time in and around San Diego (but that's for the US forum!). Any tips most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Baja California whale watching
- 1 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 7 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 8 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 11 Oasis Cancun
- 12 Driving
- 13 Driving around costa ica
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 16 Campeche anyone?
- 17 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 18 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 19 Belize in August with teens
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 23 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 24 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 25 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?