Does anyone have recent experience of whale watching trips in Baja California? I am making tentative plans for a holiday next March/April (2012) - coming from the UK to San Diego. I would like to include a 4/5 day whale watching trip in Baja - I understand that a number of companies do trips from San Diego - and this would remove the need for hire car complications across the border etc. I am also hoping to fit in a trip to Palm Springs for the Dinah Shore golf classic as well as spending time in and around San Diego (but that's for the US forum!). Any tips most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Baja California whale watching
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 Backpack vs Wheels
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 Help with 5 days touring time
- 11 Costa Rica trip in March
- 12 Safety in Ixtapa
- 13 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 14 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 15 Adopt an animal donation?
- 16 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 17 Cabo San Lucas
- 18 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 19 Roatan advice
- 20 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 21 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 22 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 23 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 24 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 25 Safety in Nicaragua