Does anyone have recent experience of whale watching trips in Baja California? I am making tentative plans for a holiday next March/April (2012) - coming from the UK to San Diego. I would like to include a 4/5 day whale watching trip in Baja - I understand that a number of companies do trips from San Diego - and this would remove the need for hire car complications across the border etc. I am also hoping to fit in a trip to Palm Springs for the Dinah Shore golf classic as well as spending time in and around San Diego (but that's for the US forum!). Any tips most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Baja California whale watching
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 5 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Apartment Finders
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 10 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 11 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 13 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 14 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 15 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 16 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 17 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 18 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 19 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 20 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 21 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 22 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 23 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 24 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 25 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama