I'm thinking of driving down from California into Baja and plan to cross at the Tijuana border crossing and then make my way to Ensenada and finally to Loreto and La Paz. I heard it isn't a good idea to drive through Baja at night because of cattle and highway robberies, but mostly because of cattle, so I was looking for a suggestion of a town or place to stop for the night between Ensenada and Loreto. A nice place in the desert or something with something to see, but mostly a place to stay. Thanks! Any activity suggestions on my route or anything of other concern would be most helpful!!!
Baja California Road-trip
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Cancun nightlife
- 4 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 5 Trip ideas needed please
- 6 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 7 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 8 Interbus and San Jose
- 9 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 10 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 11 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 12 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia