My partner and I want to take advantage of all the travel deals in the fall and winter. Because he loves to snorkel, we thought Belize might be a good choice. However, I know it is not as cheap as it used to be--although the recent tragedy with those divers might have affected tourism, I dont know. We are looking on information regarding 1) the best time to go and still take advantage of the rates 2) the best place to stay close to the beach--we're thinking cost AND still nice--3) the best airline to fly where we wont have to fool with 5 or six stops before we get there, out of LAX. If anyone can help us, please either reply on this forum or respond directly to my email.
Thanks, sharon and tony
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Obtain genuine database registered Citizenship,id cards,visa,driver licence
- 2 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo