I am heading to Costa Rica, Guatemala & Belize this winter. I am considering buying a backpack. On previous trips to Australia & SE Asia I used a bag with wheels and managed just fine. Backpacks are expensive. Is it worth it to buy one or am I better off sticking with what I already own? What are the advantages of a backpack? Are there different backpacks for different genders? I am 5'3, 110 lbs. How do you determine what size to go with? Any specific bag recommendations? The closest thing to an outdoors store in my area is a Sports Authority (with a very small selection), so I am hoping you all can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/supremex/
- 2 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 3 Merida in March
- 4 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 5 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 6 Mexico in March - questions
- 7 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 10 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 11 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 12 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 13 travel in Yucatan
- 14 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 15 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 16 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 17 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 18 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 19 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 20 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 21 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 22 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 23 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 24 Another Yucatan trip report
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan