I am heading to Costa Rica, Guatemala & Belize this winter. I am considering buying a backpack. On previous trips to Australia & SE Asia I used a bag with wheels and managed just fine. Backpacks are expensive. Is it worth it to buy one or am I better off sticking with what I already own? What are the advantages of a backpack? Are there different backpacks for different genders? I am 5'3, 110 lbs. How do you determine what size to go with? Any specific bag recommendations? The closest thing to an outdoors store in my area is a Sports Authority (with a very small selection), so I am hoping you all can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca