I am heading to Costa Rica, Guatemala & Belize this winter. I am considering buying a backpack. On previous trips to Australia & SE Asia I used a bag with wheels and managed just fine. Backpacks are expensive. Is it worth it to buy one or am I better off sticking with what I already own? What are the advantages of a backpack? Are there different backpacks for different genders? I am 5'3, 110 lbs. How do you determine what size to go with? Any specific bag recommendations? The closest thing to an outdoors store in my area is a Sports Authority (with a very small selection), so I am hoping you all can help. Thanks!
Backpack vs Wheels
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 2 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 3 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 4 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 5 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 14 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land