I am heading to Costa Rica, Guatemala & Belize this winter. I am considering buying a backpack. On previous trips to Australia & SE Asia I used a bag with wheels and managed just fine. Backpacks are expensive. Is it worth it to buy one or am I better off sticking with what I already own? What are the advantages of a backpack? Are there different backpacks for different genders? I am 5'3, 110 lbs. How do you determine what size to go with? Any specific bag recommendations? The closest thing to an outdoors store in my area is a Sports Authority (with a very small selection), so I am hoping you all can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 4 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 5 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 8 caravan tour of costa rica
- 9 Blue Hole
- 10 Car rental in Cancun
- 11 Proposal
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 14 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 15 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 16 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 17 Seaweed
- 18 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 19 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 20 Savegre Hotel
- 21 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 22 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 23 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 24 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster
- 25 Saving Unspoiled Guanaja