I am heading to Costa Rica, Guatemala & Belize this winter. I am considering buying a backpack. On previous trips to Australia & SE Asia I used a bag with wheels and managed just fine. Backpacks are expensive. Is it worth it to buy one or am I better off sticking with what I already own? What are the advantages of a backpack? Are there different backpacks for different genders? I am 5'3, 110 lbs. How do you determine what size to go with? Any specific bag recommendations? The closest thing to an outdoors store in my area is a Sports Authority (with a very small selection), so I am hoping you all can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 3 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 4 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 5 Mexico City over Christmas
- 6 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 9 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 10 Cozumel airport transfers
- 11 Best plan - suggestions
- 12 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 13 Vacation choices
- 14 Puerto Vallarta
- 15 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 16 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 17 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 18 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 22 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 23 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 24 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 25 1/2 day excursions