I am heading to Costa Rica, Guatemala & Belize this winter. I am considering buying a backpack. On previous trips to Australia & SE Asia I used a bag with wheels and managed just fine. Backpacks are expensive. Is it worth it to buy one or am I better off sticking with what I already own? What are the advantages of a backpack? Are there different backpacks for different genders? I am 5'3, 110 lbs. How do you determine what size to go with? Any specific bag recommendations? The closest thing to an outdoors store in my area is a Sports Authority (with a very small selection), so I am hoping you all can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 4 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 5 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 6 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 7 Cancun All inclusive
- 8 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 9 girls getaway
- 10 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 14 First time CR intinerary help
- 15 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 16 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 17 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 18 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 19 Cancun and cuba
- 20 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 21 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 22 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 25 Archaeological tours