Hi. I'm planning my first trip to Playa del Carmen and am wondering if there's a supermarket that sells baby formula, such as Similac or Isomil?? I really don't want to lug gallons of the stuff from Jersey...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 2 July Adventure
- 3 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 4 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 8 Guatemala trip in August?
- 9 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 10 Driving Central America
- 11 Nicaragua -- connection
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 june trip-help with itinerary
- 14 3 weeks on the west coast
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 19 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 22 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 23 Nicaragua accommodations advice
- 24 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 25 PVR, Trop Room Location or Condo?