Hi. I'm planning my first trip to Playa del Carmen and am wondering if there's a supermarket that sells baby formula, such as Similac or Isomil?? I really don't want to lug gallons of the stuff from Jersey...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Fishing around Arenal
- 3 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Costa Rica- July trip
- 6 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 7 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 8 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 9 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 10 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 11 help from a Panamanian
- 12 Best Panama beach area?
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanacaste
- 16 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Riu Cancun
- 18 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 19 Passport expires soon
- 20 dental implants
- 21 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 22 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 23 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 24 day trips from Mexico City
- 25 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?