Anyone who drives into Mexico with a Temporary Import Permit (TIP) and insurance from Mapfre should be aware that if the car is totaled, Mapfre will not aid in the removal of the TIP. You will lose your $400 deposit, and your credit card will be sublect to whatever fines and permanent import duties that Aduana chooses to levy.
Auto insurance and Temporary Import Permit
- 1 please help!
- 2 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 3 Belize
- 4 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 5 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 6 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 7 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 8 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 9 Excellence Resort advice
- 10 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 13 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 14 Costa rica questions?
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 18 Motorcycles
- 19 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 20 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 21 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 22 Nude sunbathing advice
- 23 1st Time to CR
- 24 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 25 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?