I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica & Panama
- 2 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Tela and La Ceiba
- 5 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 6 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 7 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 8 March/April weather
- 9 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 10 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 11 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 12 One Week in Southern Belize
- 13 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 14 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 15 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 16 Costa Rica four nights
- 17 One Day San Jose
- 18 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 19 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 20 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 21 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 22 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 23 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 24 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 25 Travel Virgins need a honeymoon spot. Help!