I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 2 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 3 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 4 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 5 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 6 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 8 La Fortuna via Poas
- 9 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 10 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 11 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 12 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 13 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 14 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 15 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 16 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 17 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 18 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 19 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 20 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 21 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 22 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 23 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 24 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 25 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans