I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 2 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 3 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 4 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 5 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 6 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 7 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 8 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 9 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 10 driving down through mexico
- 11 Things to do in Cabo
- 12 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 13 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 14 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Planning a trip to Panama
- 16 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 17 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 18 Driving in Mexico
- 19 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 20 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 21 unsafe?
- 22 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 23 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 25 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California