I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best places in Baja
- 2 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 3 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 6 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 7 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 11 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 12 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 14 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 15 costa rica logistics
- 16 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 costa rica logistics again
- 20 Mexico Trip
- 21 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 22 Panama Activities in October?
- 23 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 24 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 25 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!