I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 3 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 4 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 5 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 6 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 7 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 8 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 9 Belize in June?
- 10 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 11 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 12 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 13 Mexico City
- 14 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 15 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 16 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 19 Monteverde Accomodations
- 20 Oaxaca in November
- 21 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 22 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 23 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?