I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica help
- 2 car rental companies
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo