I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 사다리시스템 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 4 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 5 Anyone interested?
- 6 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 7 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 10 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 11 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 12 Spending USD in Mexico
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Food poisoning?
- 15 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 16 Best plan - suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 19 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 20 Guanacaste in October
- 21 Good lunch spot
- 22 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 23 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 24 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 25 Art School