I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a hotel package that includes both beach and rainforest
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 4 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 5 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 6 Renting a car in Cancun
- 7 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 8 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 9 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 10 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 11 A Week in Montezuma
- 12 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 13 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 14 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 15 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 16 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 17 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 18 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 19 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 21 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 22 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 23 Belize Itinerary help!
- 24 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 25 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?