I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 2 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 3 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 4 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 5 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 7 Music Video
- 8 July Adventure
- 9 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 10 Guatemala trip in August?
- 11 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 12 Driving Central America
- 13 Nicaragua -- connection
- 14 Driving in Mexico
- 15 june trip-help with itinerary
- 16 3 weeks on the west coast
- 17 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 18 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 19 help from a Panamanian
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 21 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 24 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 25 Nicaragua accommodations advice