I am interested in trying my first authentic habano, but I know there are ALOT of fakes out there. I did a google search and found this place as recommended to find true cuban cigars:
They supposedly have a store in San Jose here:
San Pedro, Montes de Oca de La Fuente de la Hispanidad 100 Metros Este, 100 Metros Norte
Not sure where that is (San Pedro mall?). If I want to take a taxi there, do I give them that complete address?
Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'm not the first to try and find cuban cigars in CR...
Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 1 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 Adopt an animal donation?
- 4 Safety in Ixtapa
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica trip in March
- 7 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 8 Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 10 Roatan advice
- 11 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 12 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 15 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 16 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 17 Safety in Nicaragua
- 18 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 19 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 20 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 21 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 22 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 23 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 24 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 25 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014