Wonder what the charges are for each ATM transaction- in Costa Rica? Do you get dollars or other? And when traveling - visiting areas how does anyone take the camera or binoculars with them? How did you carry your passport? Is it possible to rent lockers at different places? One day for a transfer, we were asked about stopping at Poas Volcano and then La Paz en route to La Fortuna. Is this a good choice or limit it to one ? What was your favorite guided tour in La Fortuna area? What was your favorite tour in Monteverde? In La Fortuna did anyone do a night walk? Where? If we have one day open would anyone suggest going to Cana Negro Park? Thanks so much
ATM question and travel with valuables
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 2 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 5 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 8 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 9 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 10 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 11 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 12 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 13 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 14 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 15 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 16 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 17 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 18 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 20 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 21 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 24 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 25 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please