Wonder what the charges are for each ATM transaction- in Costa Rica? Do you get dollars or other? And when traveling - visiting areas how does anyone take the camera or binoculars with them? How did you carry your passport? Is it possible to rent lockers at different places? One day for a transfer, we were asked about stopping at Poas Volcano and then La Paz en route to La Fortuna. Is this a good choice or limit it to one ? What was your favorite guided tour in La Fortuna area? What was your favorite tour in Monteverde? In La Fortuna did anyone do a night walk? Where? If we have one day open would anyone suggest going to Cana Negro Park? Thanks so much
ATM question and travel with valuables
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?