Wonder what the charges are for each ATM transaction- in Costa Rica? Do you get dollars or other? And when traveling - visiting areas how does anyone take the camera or binoculars with them? How did you carry your passport? Is it possible to rent lockers at different places? One day for a transfer, we were asked about stopping at Poas Volcano and then La Paz en route to La Fortuna. Is this a good choice or limit it to one ? What was your favorite guided tour in La Fortuna area? What was your favorite tour in Monteverde? In La Fortuna did anyone do a night walk? Where? If we have one day open would anyone suggest going to Cana Negro Park? Thanks so much
ATM question and travel with valuables
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 6 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 9 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 10 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport