Wonder what the charges are for each ATM transaction- in Costa Rica? Do you get dollars or other? And when traveling - visiting areas how does anyone take the camera or binoculars with them? How did you carry your passport? Is it possible to rent lockers at different places? One day for a transfer, we were asked about stopping at Poas Volcano and then La Paz en route to La Fortuna. Is this a good choice or limit it to one ? What was your favorite guided tour in La Fortuna area? What was your favorite tour in Monteverde? In La Fortuna did anyone do a night walk? Where? If we have one day open would anyone suggest going to Cana Negro Park? Thanks so much
ATM question and travel with valuables
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 3 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 La paz at christmas
- 6 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 7 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 8 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 11 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 12 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 13 Costa Rica questions
- 14 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 15 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 16 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 17 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 18 Rainy season
- 19 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 20 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 booking rooms for spring break
- 23 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 24 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 25 Car Rental in Costa Rica