Hi, guys - Do you have to be in super kick ass shape to do the ATM cave tour? All this forging rivers, hiking, rock climbing. The guidebook and sites I read said you have to be in top physical form or something along those lines. Is this something regular folks can do? For those of you who have done it, did you enjoy it? We hike, zipline, white water raft, etc., but we aren't super athletes or anything. Would love your guidance.
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car rental in Cancun
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 4 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 5 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 6 San Miguel De Allende
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints