Hi, guys - Do you have to be in super kick ass shape to do the ATM cave tour? All this forging rivers, hiking, rock climbing. The guidebook and sites I read said you have to be in top physical form or something along those lines. Is this something regular folks can do? For those of you who have done it, did you enjoy it? We hike, zipline, white water raft, etc., but we aren't super athletes or anything. Would love your guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 3 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 4 Belize in June?
- 5 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 6 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 7 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 10 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 13 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 14 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 15 Monteverde Accomodations
- 16 Oaxaca in November
- 17 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 18 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 19 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 22 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 23 Dominical Costa Rica
- 24 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 25 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?