Hi, guys - Do you have to be in super kick ass shape to do the ATM cave tour? All this forging rivers, hiking, rock climbing. The guidebook and sites I read said you have to be in top physical form or something along those lines. Is this something regular folks can do? For those of you who have done it, did you enjoy it? We hike, zipline, white water raft, etc., but we aren't super athletes or anything. Would love your guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City