hola, does anyone who has flown out of Cancun Airport to the US in the last year or two have suggestions about how much time to allow for arrival before the flight? It is a small airport and I was thinking two hours, but the transfer company I'm using suggests 3 hrs for international flights. Is that really necessary at Cancun? Just wondered if they've changed security or something that makes it advisable to allow that much. I don't want to cut it close, but don't want to spend hours and hours there if not necessary. thanks I'll be flying in mid-morning on a Monday, post holiday.
Arrival Time at Cancun Airport before International Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 4 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 5 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 8 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 9 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 12 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 13 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 14 Costa Rica
- 15 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 16 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 17 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 18 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 19 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 20 Tocumen Airport layover
- 21 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 22 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 23 Sayulita infomation
- 24 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 25 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location