hola, does anyone who has flown out of Cancun Airport to the US in the last year or two have suggestions about how much time to allow for arrival before the flight? It is a small airport and I was thinking two hours, but the transfer company I'm using suggests 3 hrs for international flights. Is that really necessary at Cancun? Just wondered if they've changed security or something that makes it advisable to allow that much. I don't want to cut it close, but don't want to spend hours and hours there if not necessary. thanks I'll be flying in mid-morning on a Monday, post holiday.
Arrival Time at Cancun Airport before International Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 2 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 mayan ruins family trip
- 5 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 6 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 7 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 8 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 9 Playa del Carmen
- 10 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 11 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 12 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 13 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 14 Mexico
- 15 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 16 Trip ideas needed please
- 17 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 20 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 21 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 22 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 23 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 24 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 25 Los cabos in January