hola, does anyone who has flown out of Cancun Airport to the US in the last year or two have suggestions about how much time to allow for arrival before the flight? It is a small airport and I was thinking two hours, but the transfer company I'm using suggests 3 hrs for international flights. Is that really necessary at Cancun? Just wondered if they've changed security or something that makes it advisable to allow that much. I don't want to cut it close, but don't want to spend hours and hours there if not necessary. thanks I'll be flying in mid-morning on a Monday, post holiday.
Arrival Time at Cancun Airport before International Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Departure tax
- 4 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 5 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 6 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 7 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids