hi to all!
time for trip comes closer now!
I plan to cross border between CR - Nicaragua at Los Chiles (after ~2 weeks), without staying the night at the border.
Probably my last stay before that, will be in La Fortuna.
I checked that site: http://www.thebusschedule.com/EN/cr/index.php (very helpful)
so I should change bus at El Muelle de San Carlos and take a boat at Los Chiles.
And it seems that it is doable to go all the way to San Carlos Nicaragua on the same day I leave LF.
Can you say if this is a normal way to go, everyday thing, without bookings etc, just buy tickets on the spot and go?
Or should I fear / be prepared to get stuck somewhere?
Arenal to Los Chiles -San Carlos Nic/a in 1 day?
hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 4 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 10 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Somewhere hot!
- 13 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 14 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 15 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old