hi to all!
time for trip comes closer now!
I plan to cross border between CR - Nicaragua at Los Chiles (after ~2 weeks), without staying the night at the border.
Probably my last stay before that, will be in La Fortuna.
I checked that site: http://www.thebusschedule.com/EN/cr/index.php (very helpful)
so I should change bus at El Muelle de San Carlos and take a boat at Los Chiles.
And it seems that it is doable to go all the way to San Carlos Nicaragua on the same day I leave LF.
Can you say if this is a normal way to go, everyday thing, without bookings etc, just buy tickets on the spot and go?
Or should I fear / be prepared to get stuck somewhere?
Arenal to Los Chiles -San Carlos Nic/a in 1 day?
hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 cozumel tennis
- 3 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 4 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 6 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Baja California
- 10 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 13 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 14 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 15 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 18 Semana Santa itinerary
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 San Jose del cabo
- 21 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 22 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 23 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 24 Kiteboarding in Belize
- 25 Road conditions in Belize