hi to all!
time for trip comes closer now!
I plan to cross border between CR - Nicaragua at Los Chiles (after ~2 weeks), without staying the night at the border.
Probably my last stay before that, will be in La Fortuna.
I checked that site: http://www.thebusschedule.com/EN/cr/index.php (very helpful)
so I should change bus at El Muelle de San Carlos and take a boat at Los Chiles.
And it seems that it is doable to go all the way to San Carlos Nicaragua on the same day I leave LF.
Can you say if this is a normal way to go, everyday thing, without bookings etc, just buy tickets on the spot and go?
Or should I fear / be prepared to get stuck somewhere?
Arenal to Los Chiles -San Carlos Nic/a in 1 day?
hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Costa Rica questions
- 3 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 4 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 7 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 8 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 9 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter