hi to all!
time for trip comes closer now!
I plan to cross border between CR - Nicaragua at Los Chiles (after ~2 weeks), without staying the night at the border.
Probably my last stay before that, will be in La Fortuna.
I checked that site: http://www.thebusschedule.com/EN/cr/index.php (very helpful)
so I should change bus at El Muelle de San Carlos and take a boat at Los Chiles.
And it seems that it is doable to go all the way to San Carlos Nicaragua on the same day I leave LF.
Can you say if this is a normal way to go, everyday thing, without bookings etc, just buy tickets on the spot and go?
Or should I fear / be prepared to get stuck somewhere?
Arenal to Los Chiles -San Carlos Nic/a in 1 day?
hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 3 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 6 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 9 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 12 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 13 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 14 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 15 Mexico
- 16 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 17 Trip ideas needed please
- 18 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 21 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 22 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 23 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 24 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 25 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.