We are here right now in Arenal for three nights and then on to Monteverde for two nights. Family of five, two parents and three young adult kids who love adventure. Dad and kids are doing waterfall rappelling today, tomorrow maybe hike around Arenal National Park and go to Fortuna waterfalls. Should we do ziplining/hanging bridges on Friday before we leave Arenal? Or, one of the horseback riding combo lake boat ride adventures and wait and do ziplining in Monteverde? Also, We will driving ourselves to Monteverde on Friday afternoon, will there be cloud cover early? Thanks for any help you can offer.
Arenal or Monteverde for ziplining/hanging bridges
- 1 Parsimina Turtle Conservation (Costa Rica - near Tortuguero)
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala